Bitlife App Terms and Condition
Welcome to Bitlife AppLife Simulator!
These Bitlife App Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bitlife App’s Website, located at bitlifeapp.online.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Bitlife App Life Simulator if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
The followingterminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement andDisclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and“Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant tothe Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”,“Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”,refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or“Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to theoffer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake theprocess of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for theexpress purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of theCompany’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law ofNetherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular,plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable andtherefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwisestated, Bitlife App and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rightsfor all material on Bitlife App Life Simulator. All intellectual propertyrights are reserved. You may access this from Bitlife App Life Simulator foryour own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms andconditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Bitlife App Life Simulator
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Bitlife App Life Simulator
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Bitlife App Life Simulator
- Redistribute content from Bitlife App Life Simulator
This Agreement shallbegin on the date hereof.
Parts of Bitlife App Terms and Condition offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Bitlife App does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Bitlife App,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Bitlife App shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Bitlife App Terms and Condition reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant andrepresent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grantBitlife App a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorizeothers to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms,formats or media.
Hyperlinking to ourContent
The followingorganizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizationsmay link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information solong as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely implysponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/orservices; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider andapprove other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve linkrequests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would notmake us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) theorganization does not have